Blackbird Official Firmware Builds
All firmware builds are cryptographically signed with the current Raptor Computing Systems firmware signing key at time of release . The intermediate firmware signer keys, in turn, are signed by our master umbrella key .
System Package v1.00
- BMC: eb50c3fe9fc09aec6f874946362642bbd73a6955
- PNOR: 3fe7beacf0ced330b2fdd5302c5f48f7458e98c3
- FPGA: 32784cea6d7b9fac9871e9d3909d4b7ac199a7f6
- Initial release
- DRAM is capped to 2400MHz. This is not a hardware problem, it is an issue somewhere in hostboot that is being actively worked. 2666MHz DIMMs installed will function at 2400MHz pending a PNOR update to enable 2666MHz support.
- The BMC kernel (incorrectly) detects an SPI master collision on bus 12, yielding a never ending stream of warnings from the i2c core. As this is not a trivial fix given the state of the ASpeed i2c drivers, and the spew is mostly harmless, the decision was made to ship anyway instead of incurring a lengthy delay to rewrite the drivers. If console access to the BMC is desired over serial, "dmesg -n 1" after login will silence the warnings on the console. This issue will be fixed in a future BMC firmware update.