Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 12:34, 2 October 2018 by MarcusC (Created page with "== Changes required to Chromium to work on big endian == * Sandbox ** sandbox/linux/system_headers/linux_seccomp.h *:- The definition of the big endian variant is incorrect (...")
Changes required to Chromium to work on big endian
- - The definition of the big endian variant is incorrect (contains a bogus "__AUDIO_ARCH_BE"). Also, it would be better to define two different macros AUDIT_ARCH_PPC64 and AUDIT_ARCH_PPC64LE (because that is how it actually looks in <linux/audit.h>), and choose the correct one in sandbox/linux/bpf_dsl/seccomp_macros.h instead.
- Safe browsing
- - #error The code below assumes little-endianness.
- - #error "Skia gpu currently assumes little endian"
- - Sk4px::alphas, Sk4px::zeroAlphas, Sk4px::zeroColors: "This method assumes little-endian."
- - a_rgb assumes specific component order
- src/utils/SkJSON.cpp and src/utils/SkJSON.h
- - Tagged value implementation needs to be adapted for BE
- - Bignum I/O functions need adaption for BE
- src/ipc/buffered_frame_deserializer.cc, src/ipc/buffered_frame_deserializer_unittest.cc
- - Uses "AssumeLittleEndian" template
- - float and double handling need adjusting for BE (accoring to comment)
- - Byteswap implementations missing
- - Needs to recognize 'ppc64' as well as 'ppc64le'
- - WavReader::ReadSamples and WavWriter::WriteSamples need to byteswap the samples
- - Conversion functions missing
- - Depending on choice of Skia pixel format, additional conversion function variants may be needed