Difference between revisions of "Blackbird"
(Update to current production specs)
|Line 16:||Line 16:|
* CPUs with more than eight cores
* CPUs with more than eight cores due to power limitations.
* CPUs with eight
* CPUs with eight cores function normally.
Revision as of 15:49, 9 October 2018
- MicroATX form factor.
- One socket accepting a 4-core or 8-core POWER9 Sforza CPU.
- Two DDR4 memory channels (ECC memory required).
- Three Gigabit Ethernet ports provided by a Broadcom BCM5719 chip.
- Four SATA ports provided by a firmware-free Marvell SATA chip.
- 5.1 audio supporting analog and S/PDIF outputs.
- HDMI output via BMC (2D framebuffer).
- One x16 PCIe Gen4 slot.
- One x8 PCIe Gen4 slot.
- AST2500 BMC.
- CPUs with more than eight cores may operate without WoF due to power regulator limitations.
- CPUs with four and eight cores function normally.