- MicroATX form factor.
- One socket accepting a 4-core or 8-core POWER9 Sforza CPU.
- Two DDR4 memory channels (ECC memory required).
- Three Gigabit Ethernet ports provided by a Broadcom BCM5719 chip.
- Four SATA ports provided by a firmware-free Marvell SATA chip.
- 5.1 audio supporting analog and S/PDIF outputs.
- HDMI output via BMC (2D framebuffer).
- One x16 PCIe Gen4 slot.
- One x8 PCIe Gen4 slot.
- AST2500 BMC.
- CPUs with more than eight cores are not supported due to power delivery limitations.
- CPUs with eight cores will have a slightly lower all-core-turbo frequency. Nominal frequency is unaffected.
- CPUs with four cores function normally.
- https://twitter.com/RaptorCompSys/status/1048373354695208960 - a thread on twitter with various Q and A